VITA Tax Filing
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program offers free tax preparation for individuals/families with a yearly household income of $55,000 or less. We are the only VITA site in Mansfield, and we’re also a VITA on the GO site! This means clients can drop off information needed and their return will be processed within 3 days.
VITA Dates & Hours of Operation:
What Documentation Should You Bring?
- Proof of Identification (Photo ID)
- Bank routing and account numbers for Direct Deposit
- 1095 Health Insurance Statements
- Birthdates for everyone on tax return
- 1095-A, B, or C Affordable Health Care Statement
- Daycare totals & provider’s Tax Identifying Number
- If filing electronically and married-filing-joint, both must be present
- Original social security cards or ITINs for everyone listed on the tax return
- All wage and earning statements (W2, W-2G,1099-R,1099 SSA,1099-G)
- Bank dividend & Interest statements (1099 Forms)
This program is offered in partnership with United Way Tarrant County and the City of Fort Worth